Sunday, 17 May 2009

A day of chit chat’s

I never thought that this day would come where I actually manage to get some time off to continue writing up my post. I really can’t figure it out till now why do I feel that this time of year fly by so fast and there are still so many unfinished things to be done at a short period of time. Kadang-kadang kan bernafas atu pun nada masa rasanya. That bad!

What really pushed me to open up my computer and steadily typing is the idea that I’ve gotten from chit chatting with few acquaintances at my time of boredom. In other words, you can call it as “gossiping” *grin* I guess that’s what bored people normally do lah ah :P nada keraja sebenarnya...

Well, we’ve talked about CHANGES! It’s specifically about how people change from ordinary to being extraordinary :P Changing your attitude from being an introvert to an extrovert. Changing your hairstyle from having no hair to loads of hair. Changing your fashion style from simple to over the top. Changing your way of talking from not much, to too much and the list just goes on and on, on how people change and we contemplate whether these changes were good or bad for the individual.

Well, there are times when we don’t realize that what we do, how we act, how we present ourselves in terms of appearances, stance and communicating are being watched by other people. I always say that I don’t care what others think of me coz I know who I really am but seriously who am I kidding? People’s observations or judgements sometimes do affect our lives, both for better or worse. We can’t stop other’s perceptions on us and you might be surprise of the assumptions being made of you regardless whether it’s true or not. Your actions in fact are the one that reflect yourself without even you realising it. People might think that the changes you’ve made on yourself might not be the best thing for you where else you think likewise.

Hitherto, if you were to hear comments about your adjustments, I guess it’s better to just accept it and tolerate it with an open mind coz as ironic as it may sound those busybody people are the one who tends to be the best analyser as well as being a good witness in seeing the distinct changes in you and then they‘re the ones that would honestly tell you straight in the eyes whether it’s a bad thing or a good thing. Why? It’s merely because they have nothing to loose.

Though, you can also take it in a positive way in which if people are observant in everything you do just think of yourself as a role model :) Meaning to say, you’re interesting to see *grin* hence, if you do a little bit out of the ordinary, others around you will easily recognize and in the end will realize the real reasons of your makeover. It’s without a doubt tough to comprehend, as you really have to take care of whatever you are apt to perform. But still, this will help you to be a better person indirectly.

Despite everything, I believe that people have the right to change how they want to be, provided that it’s to the better. Besides, one's is responsible for its own life. Apapun, kalau mengubah diri atu yang penting mestilah ada nawaitu yang baik. And whatever it is, if you want to change, change because you want to be better for yourself not to be better than others. Never forget who you really are and never ever forget where you come from just because your life gets better. Always remember that whatever you do, do for the good of yourselves and for others. Do not regularly sing your own praises as they are things better kept left unsaid and not shown as people will eventually realize the goodness. Be moderate as life’s not to compete but to live it merrily!

No comments: