What have I got myself into? That was the only thing that I can think of when I got hold of the subject registration form on my first day of enrolling back into university after such a very long time! It has been exactly 18 days of being a student. And already there are about 7 assignments to get done in a month and a half’s time. I seriously am in a deep dilemma of how to get about in doing all these things, honestly speaking, I felt like all the bricks of the world being dumped on me and I don’t know how I’ll be able to get up. Help! *sigh*
I can understand why student has to complain about having to study and do exams all the time, but trust me guys and girls, it’s way much better for you to be where you are right now which is in school coz you’ll face much stressful matter as to where I am right now which is in university. Not that I’m complaining, which is what I’m doing now, also apart from that I’m thankful and grateful of having the chance but it’s just sometimes you feel that what you’re doing is not the thing for you and entirely has nothing to do with you. And that can make you feel upset and unmotivated to go on. And that’s when all unnecessary complaint of little bits and pieces come out of your mind.
Nevertheless, I still have to go forward, not that I have a choice for that matter... and what had actually kept me going is just to put my mindset to believe that there must be a reason for being where I am today but it’s just a matter of time for me to know what the blessing in disguise is. Till then, I just have to have patience. Pray and just try my best, do what is possible and believe that there must be a light somewhere at the end of the tunnel. When you think that it’s going to be the end of world it could be the time when all the great things eventually crawl out. Amin!
P/S: I’m now in a state where I just feel like blabbering out and letting out my tension hence, my post this time might be in an incoherent manner. Though, now I feel a bit better :)
I can understand why student has to complain about having to study and do exams all the time, but trust me guys and girls, it’s way much better for you to be where you are right now which is in school coz you’ll face much stressful matter as to where I am right now which is in university. Not that I’m complaining, which is what I’m doing now, also apart from that I’m thankful and grateful of having the chance but it’s just sometimes you feel that what you’re doing is not the thing for you and entirely has nothing to do with you. And that can make you feel upset and unmotivated to go on. And that’s when all unnecessary complaint of little bits and pieces come out of your mind.
Nevertheless, I still have to go forward, not that I have a choice for that matter... and what had actually kept me going is just to put my mindset to believe that there must be a reason for being where I am today but it’s just a matter of time for me to know what the blessing in disguise is. Till then, I just have to have patience. Pray and just try my best, do what is possible and believe that there must be a light somewhere at the end of the tunnel. When you think that it’s going to be the end of world it could be the time when all the great things eventually crawl out. Amin!
P/S: I’m now in a state where I just feel like blabbering out and letting out my tension hence, my post this time might be in an incoherent manner. Though, now I feel a bit better :)
No comments:
Post a Comment