Thursday, 6 November 2008

A day full of questions

Dear friends and families please feel free to ponder on this several query and please do word in your opinions:

1. “If you knew someone who is definitely gorgeous and someone who is just so plain looking but has a heart of gold, which would you tend to choose? Why?”

2. “If you have a relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend for 8 or more years, then suddenly came a third person that you actually feel comfortable and happy with. Would you actually take the risk of leaving your girlfriend/boyfriend just to be with the other person? Why?”

3. “What do you think if a girl makes the first move?”

4. “How would you show that you like a girl/boy but you’re afraid to say it?”

5. “What would you do if a girl/boy who you’ve had a crush on or had love before and still do, actually wants to be with you but at the same time you are already in a relationship? ”

6. “What is the best way to say *I want to leave you*?”

7. “How do you propose to a girl/boy?”

8. “If you are in love with your friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend, what would you do? Or if you are in love with your friend’s exes, what would you do”?

9. “What would you do if you are in love with your own best friend? Would you confess or just keep it to yourself coz you are afraid that you would jeopardize your relationship as friends.”?

10. “How do you define love?”

*Please bear in mind that there are no right and wrong answer for these questions, this is merely to perceive what other people thinks of the subject at hand* Thanks!! *wink*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy its working! Hahahahhha! WELL DONE!!! And Im here in front of u witnessing how EXCITED u are!! hahahahahahaha... yea yea ure a GENIUS!!! Hahahahahhaahhahhaha:p Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok before I answer to ur questions (as requested by you, or rather being "forced" since Im so kusut pasal my MSN nda mau! lol), ur song on ur playlist atu (as taught by ur Sifu which is sitting infront of u NOW, me la tu ah) really motivates me to answer ur poll :p

Here u go..

1) I'll go for someone who is plain looking but has a heart of gold (tho diamond is better :p kidding)

2) I'll pursue happiness with a happy ending. If HAPPINESS is the only thing Id get from the third person w/o seeing my future with him, Id rather stay with my 8 years BF whom I can see my future with (=

3) There is nothing wrong with it. Its cool. But it all depends on the guy. If he's the SHY type, making the 1st move is never wrong (=

4) If he's a person I know, I'll just find any reasons to text him (at least). If he's the person I dont know, I do eye contacts most of the time and SMILE!

5) This is tough! It depends - if Im encountering a problematic relnship, Id love to go out with him again but if I am in a happy relationship, I'll have to avoid him.

6) Hahahahahaha. Ok.. :p If cara kasar - just look for troubles and mistakes (tho its a small matter and start an argument and at the end say "that's it, Im over with you!" But I normally say it straight to them loud and clear.

7) Never done that! Hahahahahhahaha :p No comment (Jawapan artis :p)

8) If friend's BF - Id try to avoid but exes, my heart will go on :p

9) Hmm.. I'll tell him.. mcm lagu Barbara Streisand "tell him.. tell him that sun shines in his eyes..." lalala..

10) LOVE? Hmm mcm lagu sapa tu ah? Hahaha L.. is for.. O... V is very very.. extraordinary.. and E.... lalala... hhehe.. Yea.. LOVE IS EXTRAORDINARY!! Only GOD knows what LOVE really is!!!

Ok Lid, Ive answered ure questions. Hope ure happy now. Hehehehe. Ure bz there at the counter! Hahahahaha :p Thanks for the treat!! Hugsss!!!

Dang Anak said...

Here u go. (Ke jiwa ku skit menjawab ni Lid)

1. “If you knew someone who is definitely gorgeous and someone who is just so plain looking but has a heart of gold, which would you tend to choose? Why?”

Can I add another criterion? Someone who is intellectually smart, confident, clean and sweet. I choose this guy:)Yes please.

2. “If you have a relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend for 8 or more years, then suddenly came a third person that you actually feel comfortable and happy with. Would you actually take the risk of leaving your girlfriend/boyfriend just to be with the other person? Why?”

I’ve answered this question before...to our AMN, so need not to publish it here lah.

3. “What do you think if a girl makes the first move?”

Been there, done that! So to me, there is nothing wrong with that. We do make it easy for the guys. I go with this guiding principle:

‘ If you like something (or someone, in this case). Grab it(him, in this case)!’

Although, I still like the idea of having the guys making the first move...as it should be.

4. “How would you show that you like a girl/boy but you’re afraid to say it?”

I’m the type of person that doesn’t beat around the bush. I will express my feelings to him. I will let him know by simply telling him that I like him. How I really feel about him and ask him of his feelings towards me too. Inda pening d pikirkan, inda ja? If the feeling is mutual, good. Lets get on with it. If he doesn’t feel the same way you do, it's his loss.heheh. It doesn’t cost you anything except your heart maybe, it depends on how much you are willing to pay really, but hey..life goes on..take a risk, live your live. Oh when you r doing this, make sure you put on my best appearance. Just incase...

But, IF, for some reason, I feel afraid to say it (which is unlikely really), then I will probably hint my adoration to him, and if he doesn’t get it ,I will latuk him in d head once, hit him twice if he is not paying attention to me n hit him trice with a water butt if he rejects me, I make sure it is empty..karang inda tebala...hehe..juuuust kidding.

Ok seriously, I probably would just say it straight to his face, once I could sum up my courage and feeling comfortable that is...Hopefully both are on the same page...and ofcourse I make sure I look good at that time too. (There is nothing worse than walking down the rejection lane looking fugly!). It’s a pride thing.;)

5. “What would you do if a girl/boy who you’ve had a crush on or had love before and still do, actually wants to be with you but at the same time you are already in a relationship? ”

It is different for a girl...All I can say is ‘Kalau ada jodoh..takkan ke mana...’.

6. “What is the best way to say *I want to leave you*?”

I don’t know really. There is never a good way to say ‘I want to leave you’. But I do know there is a right way. When one is breaking up with someone, let the reason be a true one, nuthing lame like:
‘It is not u, it is me’Or ‘I realise I am not ready for a relationship’(udah atu kan)

But never blame your partner or say something like:
‘I don’t love you anymore’ Atu membawa maut tu. You might as well get a tumpul dagger, stab it deep in the heart, use both your hands and make a 360- degree twist..unless you want her to hate you, atu lain cerita.

Be considerate of your partner’s feeling. So think of KARMA before you do it..heheh. Just be clear of your intention and never ever break up on his or her special day like her BIRTHDAY. Jerk much!

7. “How do you propose to a girl/boy?”

Heheh...Ok girl, I don’t do propose nor did my xes, except for one (he looked so adorable when he asked)..Nevermind that.

Ok, you will KNOW when you two are a couple, it just happens you know. Tapi kan siuk jua kana propose ani ah..ingat zaman cinta monyet dulu...sigh~ Ani I am talking about ‘proposing jadi daling’ bukan ‘ jadi life partner’.

Now, kalau kan propose untuk kawin, again I believe it is d guys’ job, cos the ladies ain't gonna do it or meminang kah, bawa kawin kah etc..
Let me gv u guys out there an important tip tho..never propose on d net, phone or by text alright.
Now, babak proposing ani diffrnt sikit, depending on our culture, pokoknya do it the way you WANT it, bawa c dia to a romantic place..ask her properly. Do Malay guys do this?. I think it is sweet to go down on one knee when proposing. It ain't tacky, we girls love it. Hold her hand, look into her eyes. Tell her of ur intentions. Ok this is more like what I want..heheh..That magic moment yang penting. Then the difficult part will come, jumpa daddy. Heheh. Good luck.

8. “If you are in love with your friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend, what would you do? Or if you are in love with your friend’s exes, what would you do”?

9. Oh did I skip number 8. oh well.
Lets answer question number neuf saja.

“What would you do if you are in love with your own best friend? Would you confess or just keep it to yourself coz you are afraid that you would jeopardize your relationship as friends.”?

I have never been in this situation before. KALAU lah aku ah,heheh.. that is a big IF tu ah, I’d confess to him for the sake of just telling. Not being expectant. It is better to let him know of your desire because I do not sit well with regrets, for not trying, for not knowing. I don’t think it would jeopardize the relationship, pasalnya kan, he is my BEST friend. I know him well,hmm..well at least about 80% kali. He will understand. Apanya lagu atu ‘Lucky I’m in love with my bestfriend~’.

10. “How do you define love?”

Love is a tricky affair I always say. Love will come to you like a thunderbolt leaving you paralyzed..or it will come to you in a slow, sizzling boiling electrical sparks. I will never be sick of love, no matter how deep / hurt Ive fallen because of it (because of people’s action not because of love itself, tainted by mistrust, contempt etc.). ‘Don’t lose faith in love’my fren Zee once said. Anything less than that, that’s lust!

To me, having someone to love you is the greatest gift and having that someone to love you back unconditionally, that’s a bliss. Call me a romantic fool, if it makes me feel perfect, complete and my heart flutters wild, then I am in! I would kill to experience those butterflies in the tummy again. Besides don’t you wanna fall in love,( like a school girl), again n again n again, everytime u see him...staring at u with his playful eyes and his lazy smile ...Where is he?heheh. Man! too much romance novel in this head.