Thursday, 27 November 2008

A day of “running through memory land”

“Ketani pusing lagi sekali ah”! The word that comes out from the bus driver stunned me. I was taken aback by his offer as I was already telling him “inda pa2,jgntah ,inda jadi”, and of course considering how hard it is driving the bus, especially turning around the corner! Though I’m sure that he’s an expert in driving it but still, I was afraid that I might burden him in a way. I was touched. Luckily, we did not have to turn back as we were on the right track. I finally got to see my old school where I had spent my six primary years, and where I left a lot of cries and where I last worn short skirt! :P



Never in my mind I would think that I would get the opportunity to see my old school. If it wasn’t because of my beloved persistent friend who is more ecstatic than I am to see the place and who had make more effort to go just because by listening to my stories and also if it wasn’t because of the kind bus driver, I wouldn’t have the chance to see it. Some people might think that it’s not a biggie to see through the past but for some that includes me, it holds a very special part of your life in which you would like to keep it at heart and when you get to see it after quite a long time, you’ll get nostalgic and melancholy. It’ll bring back good memories especially when you’re a kid.


First thing that I recalled when I went into the school ground was back during the first day of school, and then saw my first class. How amazing when you saw that the school had not changed a bit in terms of colours and structure building arrangement, classes! This may sound funny but I felt like I was back to when I was 5 years old :) Notice boards where our PCE results were posted was still there and intact where it had been 19 years ago! I felt like crying when I touched it, it’s weird when you’re actually looking at it after 19 years remembering you were there when you were 10! Now, it’s full of pictures of excel students and children’s drawings. Seeing the assembly open space, small tuck shops where I first learn how to use chopsticks, the stairs that never change, the rooms where we queued for injections, brings back fine memoirs. *sigh* All came insight at once :)


I am very much thankful to you my friend, as you said my dear, insyaallah niat yang baik atu akan diperkenankan jua dan diberikan petunjuk akan apa jua walau macam mana pun asal tetap pendirian and never give up, grab the opportunities while you still can as you may never know when it will come by you again. I will never forget what you’ve done ever! You know you’re true friends by actions and you’re one of a kind and to top that up you’re the first closest friend that come to visit the school with me (and the first time for me after a long time) and I’m going to fasten this memory in mind and heart until forever! *wink*

My friend,

Tiada kata yang dapat ku pahat
Hanya sekalung doa khas buatmu
Kaulah sahabat ku dunia dan akhirat
Dan akan ku kenang segala jasamu


No comments: