Thursday, 25 September 2008

A day of realization

Its 2.34 a.m. and I’m still wide awake! This is all because of my way too early of sleep just right after the maghrib prayer…*sigh* Though if it isn’t because of abah’s wariness of me missing my prayers I wouldn’t care less to wake up… *sigh* Lesson number 1: Never sleep on early evening and Lesson number 2: Never awaken up late in the evening! Coz if you do, you’ll officially label as the ‘walking zombies of the day’! *sigh*

Seriously, I could not stand myself from getting into a deep sleep whenever I see my bed! Napa ia kah? It must be the too much, inevitable ‘sungkai out’! Not complaining though, who can resist food… *grin* but then again I need to stop for a while… recharge! Especially for the upcoming Hari Raya, alum lagi Hari Raya, banyak dah advanced booking cemanatu? Hehe But can I really stop myself when it comes to food? : P

Oh well, on the other hand, what I’ve gotten from awaken up late in the evening is something I might say delightful…hehe have you ever encounter a person who you’ve just known surprisingly knows you more than yourself. I’ve chatted with someone that I’ve known for quite sometime but only get to chat thoroughly to at a later tonight. Startlingly enough, he actually describes my character as a lot of things which I had a hard time to believe. Not because I think its crap but it’s miraculously true. Some of the things he said made me realize myself better :) from little thing such as loving adventure to having neither large nor wide feet! And he’s someone I just knew! An actuality that I’ve never seem to ever notice but he actually made me realize it was the fact that when someone like me got mad or angry, the only thing that will soothe me is a baby! No matter how big my anger is, by just one look at a baby, then kaput with all my anger and madness! Hahaha ….. I wonder why? Not that I wanna have one when I look at them! I do, just not anytime soon! So friends, if you want to provoke me in some way, but want me to forget about it, be ready with babies! : P

From this I conclude that it’s fun and nice talking to someone who actually has the same mindset as you sometimes. At least that person understands who and what you are, and just by looking at you, without any words, he’ll just know and that is definitely hard to find! *sigh*

No comments: